Saturday, September 3, 2011

Peter Hamill - "Still Life" - Life and output (1978)

Peter Hamill - "Still Life" - Life and output (1978) Video Clips.





Audio only, Peter Hammill (audio only) live and play on your own from the unofficial live album "Skeletons of Songs", plays the theme song of Van Der Graaf Generator album "Still Life", accompanied by my video compilation. Recorded live at all Souls Unitarian Church in Kansas City (USA) in February 1978, Hammill says, that all the songs at the time of the first written form in their "skeleton", and added later, when you play any live soloist of the orchestration and overdubbing are included.Live and only feels far my favorite way to listen to Peter Hammill, and this album in my top ten favorite albums of all time without doubt. I uploaded some of my other favorite tracks on this album (watch this space for further additions). Please forgive me if the videos are similar to each load, because there is a shortage of good shots and you're taking a long time. I did shooting video editing I use mostly downloaded from YouTube, withsome of my own added effects and filters. This is the second version of the video, because I have both video and sound have redesigned since the first version I uploaded a day before. I realized that I had put on false premise (Peter Hammill), by the end of the beginning. Now I have included the introduction to the right, and added that the introduction prior to its rightful place at the end is in the interest of accuracy album (and I think the concert). This second version is 13...

Keywords: Peter, Hammill, Still, Life, Skeletons, Van, der, Graaf, Generator, Kansas, USA, live, 1978, souls

Related : Generator Buying Guide generac diesel generator

No comments:

Post a Comment